How Enalux Safegurads Your Vehicle
Enalux wants you to feel safe and protected when you decide to rent your vehicle. Relax. Enalux will take all the necessary precautions to ensure that your car returns to you in the same pristine condition as when it left.Our safeguarding process includes:
- All renters are required to carry full coverage auto insurance. Enalux goes one step further, and verifies the insurance information that each renter provides. In the unlikely event of an accident or theft, your own auto coverage and insurance history will not be affected.
- We only allow renters who have a clean driving record – and we check that
record. Enalux requires that every renter:
- Have no more than 6 points on their driving license.
- No DUI’s
- No felony charges
- Must be 21 years of age
- Providing inspection forms. We provide you with the necessary forms to inspect and record the condition of the vehicle before and after a rental. This ensures that you will have written documentation in the event the condition of the vehicle is changed while in possession of the renter. Any adverse changes are the responsibility of the renter.
- Providing legally binding rental agreements. At Enalux we want the rental process to be worry free for you. Our rental agreements safeguard the process by putting everything in writing, ensuring that you have full control.
- Our small accidents policy. The small accidents policy is in place to make sure that we have everything covered for you. Things like small scratches and smoking in the vehicle are covered under this policy. If unfortunate events such as these occur, Enalux will hold the renter financially responsible.
- Authorization Holds. At Enalux we believe in prevention and protection. In order to insure that the renter is held financially responsible for any damage to the vehicle, we place an authorization hold on their credit card. In the event of a small problem, such as a scratch, we automatically charge the cost of the repair to the renter.
- In the unlikely event of an accident in which your vehicle is rendered un-drivable, Enalux provides a temporary replacement immediately. Your insurance coverage is unaffected; repair of your vehicle is covered by the renters insurance company, and safeguarded by our rental agreement.
The safeguarding process that we have in place covers anything that could possibly go wrong, but more importantly it ensures that everything goes right. With Enalux you can be on your way to putting some extra money in your pocket with confidence, knowing that we have thought of everything for you.